"Alice" "Alice"

Great :)

Your hand-drawn traditional stuff is great, must have taken you ages to draw the woodcutter in particular. Your flash stuff, particularly where combining animation/photos is concerned, could use practise, but I'm sure it'll come to you. Overall, a really cool idea :D

Danny Boy Danny Boy

I think you mean

"Savour" or "savor" depending on if you're Brit or US.

Chef Suzie Creations Chef Suzie Creations

Interesting and Professional

This is a really cool product. I liked that the instructions were verbal since that would be particularly good for children whose reading skills might not be very confident. However, I think one way you could improve this flash would be to add either subtitles or a written summary of the recipe at the end of each section. That way anyone who wanted to see the recipe written down wouldn't have to make their own notes.

orv responds:

Subtitles were part of my original idea, I just ran out of time.

Thanks for the review!

Play the Cat Play the Cat

Great start

Nice animation on the cat's tail :) You should definitely consider producing a more elaborate version of this with lots more stuff to click on, as you've made a really nice start. It just needs more to keep the user's attention after the first 30 seconds :D

elliotjames responds:

thanks. I shall keep that in mind.

p2K8 p2K8

Awesome :D

You're right, it's very simple but sometimes simple is best. I was expecting it to be quite bland but I had loads of fun with it. I dunno, maybe I just really like playing squash. Awesome stuff!

Dynasty Lovers Dating Sim Dynasty Lovers Dating Sim

Interesting take on the simgame concept

Overall, I like what you've created here in terms of the concept. I like that when you earn money, you have to actually complete a real task, for example manipulating food items when making noodles, rather than just clicking a button to earn gold. A lot of sim games are nothing more than glorified spreadsheets with a few graphics added, so I like that yours isn't like that. I also like the customisable options in the game, such as buying clothes, since this also moves away from the cold mathematical side of sims and makes it feel more like a game. However, there are a few areas which I think require improvement. For one thing, the instructions are very brief at the start of the game and the subsequent interface of buildings is quite confusing. You might want to add a short description under the names of each of the buildings so that working your way around the game is not a lengthy trial and error experience. Some user exploration is good but it can get quite boring to have to work out every aspect of the game yourself. Additionally I found the fonts used to be quite hard to read and they become even more so when words you roll over change to something else.

Lastly I would like to commend you on attempting to move away from games which target an exclusively male audience to the point of misogyny. It is true that there are a lot of female gamers who are looking for games which target their interests and represent them positively instead of as fapping material. However, I would like to respectfully suggest that *all* female gamers are not violently offended and disgusted by hentai. Women like pron too. What would be really cool would be a hentai game that specifically targets female gamers, rather than the current situation which is "pron for the lads, cuteness for the girlies".

Keep up the hard work :)